Translate

Thursday 26 April 2012

My success story

Below is an email that I received from a lady called Trudie who is one of our many valued readers of our blog and newsletter. She wanted to share her story with others. So here it is in her own words.....

"Well a few months ago I was over weight and not very comfy with myself. I was a 110% couch potato. The only thing that I did was eat, watch Television, and sleep - and that was a very bad thing for my health! I was even too scared to go to a Restaurant with my husband because who knows, the people may laugh at me because I am so over weight so I never did go. Instead I'd rather stay at home in front of the television. My communication with other people was also bad. I never wanted to speak to strangers at a supermarket or anywhere. My confidence was at it's lowest point.

Then one day I told myself that's it! I must stop with this unhealthy body of mine and try to get it to a better point where I can walk with my head held.

I went on many diets and nothing worked because I was still too lazy to do exercises and I cheated on my diets. So I told myself it's just a waste of my time and went back to my old habits.

Then one day I just went on Twitter to see if I had any mail, and there was one from a person that I didn't even know. The message said "click this link for your free eBooks" so I thought there must be a catch nothing is for free.. Anyway, I took the chance and gave my email address and got a link to download the free eBooks.

There was the answer! My road to a healthy life. I started straight away with my diet and exercises. Now I can't wait to go to the gym in the mornings - its like a playground for adults.

I've lost a total of 16.6kg and 2 dress sizes so far and I'm still on a roll. So if you are sitting and reading this and don't know where to start, just sit and think, your Heart and Health is important!

I never had thought I would be here. I'm healthy, walking around happy full of energy and love every moment of my life. Now I am able to walk in to any place and chat with people any time. For this to happen you must follow a healthy diet and exercise at least 4 times a week. I go to the gym 4 times a week and walk 7km home every time I finished my exercises at the gym.

This wouldn't be possible without the three people that helped me. First Colin & Mark for the free eBooks, advice and tips that I receive every week, and last but by no means least my fantastic supportive husband Theuns for helping me and continuing to stand by me.

Thanks Guy's you're Awesome!"

If you would like access to the same eBooks that Trudie is using to help her, simply enter your name and email into the form on the top right side of the blog.



Feel free to post your opinion on this topic. If you like this post please use the buttons below to share it with others. Also don't forget to join the "Your Health Kick" newsletter.

Check out this Video explaining why it's so difficult to lose weight, especially for women!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this? Why not share it with the world.